PADI Advanced Open Water Course
The PADI Advanced Open Water course is all about exploring, gaining new diving experiences and having fun! The aim of the course is to increase your confidence while introducing you into new areas of diving, such as deep diving, night diving and wreck diving!
The PADI Advanced Open Water course includes 5 adventure dives where you will learn new skills such as how to navigate underwater, look at the affects of pressure at depth and much more!
Is there a minimum age?
Yes, you can take part in the PADI Advanced open water course from 12 years old
12-14 years old will receive a Junior Advanced Open Water diver certification
Are there any prerequisites?
Yes, you need to be a PADI open water diver (or have a qualifying certification from another training organisation)
What does the PADI Advanced open water course involve?
Over the 2 days you will complete 5 adventure dives, including a deep adventure dive and an underwater navigation adventure dive. you can choose the remaining 3 from the following:
- A.W.A.R.E. Fish Identification
- Boat diver
- Multilevel/Computer diver
- Night diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Search and Recovery Diver
- Underwater Naturalist
- Wreck Diver
- Digital Underwater Photography Diver
How long does the PADI Advanced open water course take?
The 5 adventure dives can be completed over 2 days
Can I complete the theory before I get to Lanzarote?
Yes! You can complete all the theory online by PADI E-learning. That way when you arrive in Lanzarote you can jump straight into the water!
What does the PADI Advanced open water course price include?
The course price includes equipment hire, manual and your PADI certification card!
What will I be qualified to dive to after the PADI Advanced open water course?
After you complete the PADI Advanced open water course you will be a qualified PADI Advanced Open Water diver and can dive to 30m with a buddy. A certification card will be sent to you by post.
Junior Advanced Open Water divers will be qualified to dive to 21m with an adult certified diver
What can I do next?
Have you enjoyed a particular adventure dive? Why not try the PADI Speciality course in that area!
Why choose Manta Diving for your scuba diving certification?
- Receive globally recognised PADI Open Water certification on completion of the course
- You can choose between online PADI eLearning or traditional classroom theory options
- New courses starting every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- All scuba diving equipment including computer hire is supplied during the course
- Added safety of small classes
- Highly qualified, professional scuba diving instructors