PADI Divemaster Course
Are you looking to make your office the ocean? The PADI Divemaster course is the first step!
Expand your dive knowledge, perfect your dive skills and learn how to guide dives, by working closely with our team of PADI instructors and make your dream a reality!
Is there a minimum age?
Yes, you can start the Divemaster course at 18 years old
Are there any prerequisites?
Yes, to start the Divemaster course you need to be:
- A PADI Advanced open water Diver
- A PADI Rescue Diver
- Emergency First Response primary and secondary care within the past 24 months
- Have at least 40 logged dives
What does the course involve?
During the course you will learn:
- Dive leadership skills
- Water skills and stamina exercises
- Training exercises to help your problem solving ability
- Dive management skills
- Expanding your dive knowledge
How long does the course take?
The PADI Divemaster course can be completed in an intensive 2 weeks, but we recommend at least 4 weeks.
Can I complete the theory before I get to Lanzarote?
Yes! You can complete all the theory online by PADI E-learning. That way when you arrive in Lanzarote you can jump straight into the water!
What does the course price include?
The course price includes in-water training and guidance through the theory knowledge reviews and exams.
What do I need to bring with me?
As a Divemaster trainee you will need:
- An up to date PADI Divemaster crewpack
- Equipment for the course duration
If you do not have either of these contact us as we can supply these at discounted rates
What will I be qualified to do after the course?
After becoming a PADI Divemaster you can:
- Assist a PADI instructor during training sessions for PADI courses
- Conduct the PADI skin diver and Discover Snorkeling programs
- Conduct the PADI Scuba Review
- Independently guide open water diver course students on the tour portion of the open water diver course
- Accompany students on adventure dives or specialty training dives under the indirect supervision of a PADI instructor