WHAT WILL I LEARN? LET’S TAKE A LOOK!
Important information about the Rescue Course
The PADI Rescue Diver course will increase your ability to spot problems quickly, also teach you how to act in stressful situations. So that if an emergency happened you would know what to do.
Learn how to prevent & deal with different situations including:
- Self-rescue techniques. Helping you to deal with typical diving problems better, increasing your self confidence in your diving ability & making you a better buddy.
- Dealing with tired or panicked divers at the surface & underwater. Recognising & managing stress in other divers.
- Emergency management & equipment.
- Rescuing unresponsive divers.
- Search patterns for missing divers.
Once you are comfortable performing the different exercises your PADI instructor will take you through 2 rescue scenarios. Throughout the scenarios you will use your new skills to find your “missing” buddy!
If you complete the theory online before you arrive in Lanzarote you can complete the course in as quick as 2 days.
From 12 years old you can complete the PADI Advanced Open Water Course
Good general health, if you can answer no to all the points on this medical that’s perfect! If you can answer a yes on page 1 you will need to complete page 2 and 3 as well.
Learn to dive in small groups so that you can develop excellent diving skills and maximising your fun in a friendly and safe environment.