WHAT WILL I LEARN? LET’S TAKE A LOOK!
Important information about the Rescue Course
The PADI Rescue Diver course will increase your ability to spot problems quickly, also teach you how to act in stressful situations. So that if an emergency happened you would know what to do.
Learn how to prevent & deal with different situations including:
- Self-rescue techniques. Helping you to deal with typical diving problems better, increasing your self confidence in your diving ability & making you a better buddy.
- Dealing with tired or panicked divers at the surface & underwater. Recognising & managing stress in other divers.
- Emergency management & equipment.
- Rescuing unresponsive divers.
- Search patterns for missing divers.
Once you are comfortable performing the different exercises your PADI instructor will take you through 2 rescue scenarios. Throughout the scenarios you will use your new skills to find your “missing” buddy!
If you complete the theory online before you arrive in Lanzarote you can complete the course in as quick as 2 days.
From 12 years old you can complete the PADI Advanced Open Water Course
Good general health, if you can answer no to all the points on this medical that’s perfect! If you can answer a yes on page 1 you will need to complete page 2 and 3 as well.
Learn to dive in small groups so that you can develop excellent diving skills and maximising your fun in a friendly and safe environment.
Select your PADI Rescue Course Package
Questions about the PADI Rescue Course
Yes, our Rescue Diver packages includes the PADI digital manual so you can complete the required theory online before you arrive in Lanzarote.
Our Silver and Gold packages include the PADI E-learning. Allowing you to complete all the theory beforehand. Save yourself a full day in our classroom! Completing this option means when you arrive in Lanzarote you can jump straight into rescuing divers! Then you can complete the rescue exercises and scenarios for the PADI Rescue course in as quick as 2 days!
Any speciality courses such as Emergency Oxygen Provider and Search and Recovery we will give you the manual on the first day.
Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. During the exercises you’ll cover:
Self-rescue and diver stress
Emergency oxygen delivery systems
Swimming and non-swimming rescue techniques
Emergency management and equipment
Panicked diver response
Missing diver procedures
Surfacing the unconscious diver
In-water rescue breathing protocols
First aid procedures for pressure related accidents
Dive accident scenarios
Once you are comfortable performing all these exercises we will put it all together and complete 2 training scenarios.
You can complete the Rescue Diver Course in as quick as 2 days.
Included in all of our PADI Rescue course packages are:
- PADI Digital Manual
- Full equipment hire
- 10 training exercises, 2 final scenarios and 1 free fun dive!
- Full instruction and certified PADI instructor
- PADI Digital Certification Card
- Small class sizes
- Change of clothes for afterwards
- PADI E-record
- PADI Advanced Open Water certification card or equivalent
- Proof of CPR and First Aid training from within the past 24 months (unless you are going to complete the EFR Course with us)
- Diving Insurance (inc. personal accident and search and recovery)
Yes, you need to show us insurance that covers you for scuba diving is covered. It needs to include personal accident and search & recovery. If you don’t have any we can arrange it with DAN Europe for:
6€ per day
11€ for 2 days
15€ per week
35€ per year